Winterfell (WGoTS)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play sim based on the HBO TV series A Game of Thrones, and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin.

2 posters

Camp Stark RPs

Lady Diomy Karvalius
    Lady Diomy Karvalius
    Admin
    Admin

Camp Stark RPs Empty Camp Stark RPs

Post by Lady Diomy Karvalius Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:27 am

Put the RPs specific to camp Stark here!
    Lady Diomy Karvalius
    Lady Diomy Karvalius
    Admin
    Admin

Camp Stark RPs Empty The book

Post by Lady Diomy Karvalius Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 am

In this rp session, Diomy Karvalius and Lord Vayon Stark discuss the dread Book that everyone in Winterfell is desperately searching for. While at camp, Diomy finally gives her report on her findings from her excursion to Oldtown.

21:41] Diomy Takakura breathes out another large cloud of warmth, "M'lord, what would you like to know about the book?"
    [21:41] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "everything diomy, we cant be holding back anything at this point"
    [21:42] Diomy Takakura: Where would you like me to start? At the nightmares or at the book itself?
    [21:42] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "start at the beginning diomy, i need to know everything"
    [21:43] Diomy Takakura: Alright, m'lord. i will present this to you in the best way I can.
    [21:44] Diomy Takakura: This book is in several detailed accounts where people either saw the book or the things it summoned. There was talk of a creature and its offspring ....no.you said the beginning..
    [21:45] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods as he chews on the rabbit meat and takes a drink from his wolfskin cask, full of mead
    [21:46] Diomy Takakura paused, thinking for a moment...then started again, "Imagine that a ring of the inside of a log is our world...our existence....only one ring...
    [21:46] Diomy Takakura: Then consider that next to it is another existence...a kind of space that is different than our own....
    [21:47] Diomy Takakura: In this space lies the most horrid evil imaginable....
    [21:48] Diomy Takakura: This evil and its offspring exist as creatures...we can not nor have the ability to speak its name, however its terrifying shriek is what we call it by.
    [21:49] Diomy Takakura: In All the accounts I have read of the book and the creature, the name was erased, blacked out, cut out, or even scratched out....
    [21:49] Diomy Takakura: Someone else has gone looking before us..
    [21:50] Diomy Takakura: This..book..is the key to opening that other existance.....
    [21:51] Diomy Takakura: In the book, it refers to his offspring as ...something like Old ones...I am not sure, as the translation was strange.
    [21:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i doubt that is the case diomy, such magic cannot exist in this world, if that magic did exist, many men would have searched for it by now"
    [21:52] Diomy Takakura shook her head, "There are different kinds of magic that is practiced...m'lord".
    [21:54] Diomy Takakura: As I read more....the accounts spoke of the book, though being on paper, it is innate knowledge to all those who follow such a creature..that all they must do is dream or utilize trances to access such abilities or chants.
    [22:00] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i have alot on my mind, and the allegations that some nutjob woman is looking for a book that could bring a demon into our world, i am sorry diomy, i believe it is a book nothing more"
    [22:02] Diomy Takakura sighed, "M'lord....I have been havng these ..visions as well.
    "22:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "my wife has visions as well, always has, ever since her days in ashaii, and she has not seen any demons in my future, or at least that she has tol dme about"
    [22:05] Diomy Takakura blushed, "M'lord, they are visions of people who have touched the look..they are screaming or writhing in pain
    ,[22:08] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods
    [22:08] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "perhaps that is all they were, dreams, best we keep focused until we find this book, if it does exist"
    [22:09] Diomy Takakura nodded..."It also said that.those who have used the book have the power to find it..searching by dreams.."
    [22:10] Diomy Takakura: "but will not try it...I refuse to do such a thing...."
    Lady Thresia
    Lady Thresia
    Admin
    Admin

Camp Stark RPs Empty Camp Stark was all packed up

Post by Lady Thresia Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 pm

it was RP'd out but Camp Stark is no more.

Sponsored content

Camp Stark RPs Empty Re: Camp Stark RPs

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 am